Dutch Basic Health Insurance for all nationalities living in the Netherlands. Check your situation in the Healthcare Guide .
ONVZ - Dutch Basic Health Insurance
Dutch Public Health Insurance is for residents in the Netherlands, and everyone working and paying for social security in the Netherlands. Starting January 1st 2013, the benefits of the Basisverzekering, Dutch Basic Health Insurance will change. Therefore, some of the additional plans are going to change as well. The compulsory excess for 2013 will be €350,-. You have the option to choose an extra voluntary excess of €100,-, €200,-, €300,-, €400,- or €500,-.
- Burgerservicenummer (Social security number, obtainable from the "Belastingdienst")
- Registration in the city where you live
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your resident's permit
- E-mail us for the requirements for employees of International Institions
- Application Form
- Premium Overview
- Benefits and Coverage
- ONVZ Healthcare Guide Netherlands
The JoHo ONVZ Health Insurance:
- Health card for all (family) members
- Direct billing for doctor, farmacy, hospital with your health card
- Group discount for JoHo Insurances
Apply online for the Dutch Basic Health Insurance (JoHo discount)
JoHo Group discount for expats in the Netherlands: 3% on the Basic insurance, and 7% on the supplements.
Online offer and application. (Dutch)